This race thrills to the call to battle. The Warlord excels in raw firepower: A Warlord's fleets fire 50% more shots in combat or in ambush. In addition, a Warlord can capture and hold enemy worlds even if they are fully populated by converts or robots.
A Warlord has a long memory, and if slighted, can selectively target another race (similar to a Missionary's Judgment target). A Warlord can specify his or her target opponent at any time. He can change his mind about who is the target each turn, but there may be only one target per turn. A Warlord scores by destroying enemy ships, capturing fleets and worlds, and receives double points when firing at his or her declared target.
- Points Per Ship Destroyed = 10
- Points Per Target Ship Destroyed = 20
- Points Per Fleet Captured = 20
- Points Per Target Fleet Captured = 40
- Points Per World Captured = 100
- Points Per Target World Captured = 200