This race thrills to the call to battle. The Warlord excels in raw firepower: A Warlord's fleets fire 50% more shots in combat or in ambush. In addition, a Warlord can capture and hold enemy worlds even if they are fully populated by converts or robots.
A Warlord has a long memory, and if slighted, can selectively target another race (similar to a Missionary's Judgment target). A Warlord can specify their target opponent at any time. They can change their mind about who is the target each turn, but there may be only one target per turn. A Warlord scores by destroying enemy ships, capturing fleets and worlds, and receives double points when firing at their declared target.
- Points Per Ship Destroyed = 10
- Points Per Target Ship Destroyed = 20
- Points Per Fleet Captured = 20
- Points Per Target Fleet Captured = 40
- Points Per World Captured = 100
- Points Per Target World Captured = 200