enormous7a bug

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
rob.schellgames

enormous7a bug

Post by rob.schellgames »

As a merchant in enormous7a, I have been unable to load metal on the last 2 turns (15 and 16). I have checked with another player and verified that I was not un-set as a loader.

Since I attacked several players who I thought had cut me off last turn, only to find I am having the same problem with those players that I didn't attack, I am going to go into a corner and cry now.
drwr

Re: enormous7a bug

Post by drwr »

It is well-named as an enormous bug.

My humblest apologies. This is the sort of bug that I dread as a developer: so simple to introduce, so small and difficult to notice in testing, and yet so very devastating to sincere players in the game.

I've just fixed this particular bug. I could offer to roll the game back to the corrected turn 16, but I think we may have come too far in revealing each other's strategies and weaknesses for that to be a viable option.

Unless anyone has a better suggestion, I think our best choice is just to roll with it and charge forward.

David
rob.schellgames

Post by rob.schellgames »

Agreed. Tallyho!
shaqua471

Post by shaqua471 »

Man this bug burned me pretty good. :shock: