New Team Game - Old World vs New World (elements4p)

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
somnos

New Team Game - Old World vs New World (elements4p)

Post by somnos »

I've noticed there are a lot of RSW players from North America and many from Europe (mostly Germany). Here I've designed a 2 team game using the 11 character types in advanced RSW and the two new playtest characters (Ship Hoarders and Wildcard).

If you are a North American Player - Please join the New World Team. If you are from Europe - please join the Old World Team. From somewhere else? Use your judgement - an Australian being a colony of England would be best on the New World Team. But you can always go with your heart.

If you've never played the Wildcard (Progenitors) or Ship Hoarder the parameters are listed in the game description when you sign up and I've described them somewhere on the Forum previously.

Let's try to get a big game going. This one is listed as elements4p.

Somnos
Tieffdschie

Re: New Team Game - Old World vs New World (elements4p)

Post by Tieffdschie »

Very good idea !
sargas

Post by sargas »

looks like a lot of fun...
Tieffdschie

Post by Tieffdschie »

I posted on pbem-spiele.de

But now we are two against 6 of you - seems already fair enough to me... :twisted:
Just improve the Skip Tracer as planned and give him his abilities from first turn on....

MiTCh
somnos

Post by somnos »

I don't think the game will start until the team sizes are within 1 player of each other. I've also received email from 3 New World potential players who would like to sign up but the server is blocking them until there are more Old World Players signed up. We have the potential for an 18 player game if more Old World Players sign up.

Somnos
sargas

Post by sargas »

If need be, I will be willing to channel my Scottish heritage and play an 'Old World' position...

(edit for the usual reason, spelling and/or grammer)