A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
Gorf

Post by Gorf »

will the new board support them?
drwr

Re: Avatars

Post by drwr »

Guess if I'm going to have a place for them onscreen, I should turn on that feature, shouldn't I? ;)

There, how's that?

David
Gorf

Post by Gorf »

Thanks David!

Speaking for myself, whenever I visit a game, in the parlance of our times; I always look at the forum. If it is not active I get the impression that it is not too active.........
drwr

Post by drwr »

For the record, your linked avatar doesn't appear to be working--it seems that caesar.logiqx.com is rejecting any request for a deep-linked image from another host (such as rswgame.com). It took me a while to figure out why I wasn't able to view your avatar; I thought there was something wrong with the forum software for a while. :)

I bet you can see your own avatar, though, because it's already in your browser cache. But if you clear your cache, it'll go away. You should probably just upload the avatar to this forum. Note that you're limited to 80x80 pixels here.

David