Power outage in the northeast

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
esoteric

Power outage in the northeast

Post by esoteric »

I don't know how many players in the northeast are still out of power, but I know Weaver is. Some turns may be missed if not delayed.
drwr

Re: Power outage in the northeast

Post by drwr »

Yikes! I've delayed deben2r till early Thursday morning, hopefully that will be plenty of time to get the power back on. Weaver's other games don't have turns due until next week, so that should be OK for him at least.

I don't know if any other players live in ice storm territory. I can't unilaterally delay all games; that doesn't seem fair to everyone else. I'll have to assume that any player currently without power will have some way of relaying a message to me to request a turn delay.

David
esoteric

Post by esoteric »

Zencat is also in northern VT but I haven't talked to him. Places without power are also not having phone except through some cellular.
beane

Post by beane »

I am in central PA, but we haven't been affected.
ZenCat

Post by ZenCat »

We had a little ice, but mostly just snow. The power never flickered. However, areas south and east of us got hammered.
ZC