pockets3h

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
beane

pockets3h

Post by beane »

I admit that I am probably wrong, and this is probably just sour grapes resulting from being beat on, but...

For a no-communication game, there seems to be a lot of coordination/cooperation between Ziva, Merivale, and Aurora in pockets3h.
drwr

Re: pockets3h

Post by drwr »

Interesting accusation.

It certainly would be dishonest to communicate outside the game for a no-communication game, since the whole point of a no-communication game is, in fact, to have no communication.

Certainly none of our RSW players are dishonest enough to willfully break the rules of a game, right?

David
beane

Post by beane »

I don't claim for a fact it is true. It just seemed that way to me since they all moved in on me at about the same time and don't seem to be fighting with each other when they meet. But then again, I am on the losing side of all of this, so I am very probably just looking for excuses for getting my butt handed to me. ;)
esoteric

Post by esoteric »

Yeah, I guess there's been some of that. Out of fairness, I'm withdrawn.
beane

Post by beane »

Eh. You don't have to withdraw. It's just a game, and I'm not going to last much longer anyway. I was just venting.
ZenCat

Post by ZenCat »

Hi Robbie;
For whatever it's worth I'm probably one of the ones that jumped you during the last couple turns. I had had a protracted struggle with another player for most of the game, he finally collapsed and you had the easiest boarder for me to cross in force, simple as that. I had no idea it was you.
Dale
beane

Post by beane »

That's cool. I absolutely didn't think it was anything personal. And I didn't really know for sure it was coordinated, it just seemed like it might be. Which isn't really that big of a deal, I suppose, but it did seem counter to the spirit of a no-communication game. Anyway, there really aren't any hard feelings. I didn't mean to get esoteric to leave the game.
ZenCat

Post by ZenCat »

That's one whopping huge pile of ships and fleets you've got moving around! I'm staying well clear of that! Once I saw that I beat feet out of your territory!