Requesting a hiatus

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
MikeTomalin

Requesting a hiatus

Post by MikeTomalin »

The hospital has just notified that a bed is available and I have to leave almost immediately. I'll be gone at least until Thursday and possibly longer. If possible I would like to request a hiatus in game chief9h until I get back. If there are objections, I understand, just continue without me. I'm also in tasks9i, but that game only runs weekly, and in tuition8o, where I'm still alive but effectively eliminated, so those games should be able to continue as they are. I'm on my way out the door right now, so I won't see any replies to this :)
drwr

Re: Requesting a hiatus

Post by drwr »

Yikes! I don't know what your situation is, but I hope it all comes out well.

Assuming there are no objections from other players in the game, I've delayed the next turn time for two months. I can bring it back whenever you let us know that you're back at your computer and ready to play. :)

David
Boedy

Post by Boedy »

UPS.....ok i understand now why chief9h not working more corectly.......so still waiting for finishing my winning game.......
MikeTomalin

Post by MikeTomalin »

Thanks to everyone for their understanding. I'm back, at least for a few days, and will enter moves for all games shortly. I'll have to go back in for another procedure in a week or two, but if boedy's estimate of his position is accurate, chief9h may be over by then :lol: