colleen6c schedule

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
drwr

colleen6c schedule

Post by drwr »

Responding to the concerns of one of the players involved in colleen6c, I've adjusted the schedule so that it excludes weekends. This will give everyone a chance to take a breather this weekend.

How are players holding up with the schedule in general? I can further restrict it to run only every 4.8 hours between a certain range of time, for instance, 9 am to 9 pm PST, if the players in the game feel so inclined. If I don't hear from anyone about this, I'll leave it the way it is.

David
constella

nighttime restriction welcome

Post by constella »

The schedule has been ok -- mostly because it seems like the middle-of-the-night turn seems to wait the full 4.8 hours, so the surrounding turns end up being something like 11pm and 8am (I'm on the east coast). But if varies from day to day, and it would be a lot easier if I knew nothing could happen in the middle of the night... or near. A 9-9 PST schedule would be ok.
drwr

Re: colleen6c schedule

Post by drwr »

Looks like the game is over, so no more worries.

Congratulations, Weaver!

David