Firing at converts.... no?

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
esoteric

Firing at converts.... no?

Post by esoteric »

So... I acquired a planet from an Apostle and I've got a bunch of icky converts on it that I'm trying to get rid of. The only person at the planet is me+apostles BUT for some reason I can't fire on the converts? This seems like it's broken...
drwr

Re: Firing at converts.... no?

Post by drwr »

I-Ships and P-Ships can fire at converts. Fleets in orbit cannot. I guess it's too hard to tell converts from normals from that high up. :)

David
esoteric

Post by esoteric »

Correct my statement- I'm not able to fire at anything on the planet. Firing at population would be sufficient for the moment.
drwr

Post by drwr »

Do you have any I-Ships or P-Ships? The game won't give you an option to fire at your own population from orbiting fleets, but it should give you an option to fire with your I-Ships and/or P-Ships.

David
esoteric

Post by esoteric »

No i-Ships, no p-ships and it's a fine edge between keeping the planet between now and when those ships are able to fire since the % converts is so high.
That's kindof weak not being able to fire on my own planet from orbit...
drwr

Post by drwr »

You can transfer ships to I-Ships and fire them at converts in the same turn.

David
esoteric

Post by esoteric »

Weird. I''ve played too many empire builders recently. That one-turn delay for scrapping ships sticks in my head. Thanks.