Game chronic9w - draw

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
sun-e

Game chronic9w - draw

Post by sun-e »

The chronic9w game is unfortunately a "bitter end" game and can never end. Unfortunately, it is a game without communication, so I am writing here in the forum. Two players are left, both about the same strength, whereas I own almost 80-90% of about 150 fleets. In a direct conflict I would have almost no losses. So the opponent is steadily evading me, all the industries of the home wading worlds have already been destroyed.

It makes sense to let the game end in a draw, since the opponent would never confront me and I would never split my fleets.
Oxnard

Re: Game chronic9w - draw

Post by Oxnard »

I am authorized by the Great Feltonian to communicate to you for him that there will be no draw. He will now accept nothing less than your immediate and unconditional surrender or face destruction. OX
sun-e

Post by sun-e »

I send you my ships so you can capture them and game will end.

Sorry, was my mistake, didnt saw its a "bitter end" game. Wondering why everyone shot my converts.... :P
sun-e

Post by sun-e »

I gave you all my fleets and ship now. They game wont end I guess and I go into holiday now. I will drop my position...so better let the game end.