non member game ?

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
Hendricus

non member game ?

Post by Hendricus »

Hey I can not enter the game cause I am not a member, but there are no classic games for non members to enter. So the members wait for an extra player and a non member has no game to enter to fullfill the 2 games he has to do before becoming a member. Perhaps this is only a temporarily glitch but I was thrilled to find the game I played in the past with so much pleasure. My T-shirt with autograph of Rick Loomis is still decorating my bedroom.

Hendricus
drwr

Re: non member game ?

Post by drwr »

Hi Hendricus,

I am glad you found the solution, which is of course to create a game yourself. :) All games on RSW are created by players; the server does not create games automatically.

David
Hendricus

Re: non member game ?

Post by Hendricus »

drwr wrote:Hi Hendricus,

I am glad you found the solution, which is of course to create a game yourself. :) All games on RSW are created by players; the server does not create games automatically.

David
I even tried to play two solo games to become a member, but the server is not fooled easily :lol: