Launched a new game tonight that's a bit unusual:
1) The system will assign everyone their character type blindly. No Multi--it's a one-position game.
2) It's a non-communication anon game that automatically ends on Turn 19--high score wins.
3) There are only 6 available positions.
4) ALL of the parameters are EXTREMELY HIGH so there will be tons of everything. The only low parameter is that of black holes which are, of course, no fun for anyone (unless we could fly through them to the opponents home world? LOL)
5) Jump start option in play so that everyone starts off at ring 1 and 2 worlds with lots of ships and keys.
6) Weekly turn around unless all turns are in and then it automatically runs.
Hope everyone is doing OK with the Black Swan event that is now unfolding aka COVID-19 (straight out of a Michael Crichton thriller).
Hope the internet holds up once everyone is in quarantine and is home online?
A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1