laughed5k

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
ZenCat

laughed5k

Post by ZenCat »

The game list now says, "not your game" in the status column. Huh? What's going on?
ZenCat

Re: laughed5k

Post by ZenCat »

Now the status column says "Your Turn" but the game won't open... ??????
ZenCat

Post by ZenCat »

Now santos6v won't load either. And this is on a different computer, so it isn't likely to be the machine or the copy of the client.
drwr

Post by drwr »

Ah, my apologies; there was indeed a bug in the client. I've made a fix and published the updated client as version 1.0.7.2; once you have installed the update, if it still doesn't work, you may need to delete laughed5k from your games list (right-click on it and select "Delete game") and then let it re-download from the servers.

David
ZenCat

Post by ZenCat »

Downloaded the update and everything appears to be working fine now. Thanks!!!
phx1jjm

Post by phx1jjm »

my RSW client is not working correctly. I have the new update but every game is real slow in updating changes and constantly crashes and loses all my orders. Any ideas?
drwr

Post by drwr »

phx1jjm wrote:my RSW client is not working correctly. I have the new update but every game is real slow in updating changes and constantly crashes and loses all my orders. Any ideas?
My apologies, something in the new update seems to have corrupted some players' game databases. Please reset the game database (see the other new thread on this subject) and let me know if it helps.

David