LAUGHED5k

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
phx1jjm

LAUGHED5k

Post by phx1jjm »

Well, looks like I make a big error in game creation. I misunderstood the commander ratio, with scavenge ratio. Right now all you need is a .1 advantage to capture, which means the larger fleet will capture with very little advantage. I feel that it will not play out right as we may see. Any comments are welcome but I feel we must abandon and restart with proper settings for commandeer...
phx1jjm

Re: LAUGHED5k

Post by phx1jjm »

either you can withdraw, which can come with a penalty or gift everything away and soon someone will win fast
Arioch

Post by Arioch »

Okay guys, can anybody cancel this game????

I tried to live with this error, but it makes the game to a "gambling" one.

I reached a world with 2 keys an 56 ships (12+44) on it with 8 fleets totally 187 ships - this games me a 3-1 ratio AND ALL MY KEYS WERE CAPTURED !!!!!!

With this fact there is no way to plan any attack or make strategic moves which makes that game to a hopeless "have luck or loose" thing

It's not my way to drop, but i am really thinking about dropping out of that game, although I am leading by points...

Arno
Armageddon has been yesterday - today we are in REAL trouble...
ZenCat

Post by ZenCat »

I have tried several different "strategies" and concluded that there is absolutely no way to engage in combat. One player of the other always captures everything and there is no way to determine in advance which it will be. Everything is just a roll of the dice.
Arioch

Post by Arioch »

Game over !

Thanks to all the gods *LOL*
Armageddon has been yesterday - today we are in REAL trouble...
Gorf

Post by Gorf »

Evidently arioch, lawyerted, phx1jjm had a good 'ol time. I would like to have the 15-20 hours of my life wasted on this one back. Not to mention the past year; staying until the bitter end :roll: