Servers4z

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
Beliana

Servers4z

Post by Beliana »

Hello all together,
I am a little bit irritated. As i get my turn one, both homeworlds had 6 connections. I make my orders and today i got my 2nd turn. Now both homeworlds only have one connection??? Is that normal?
drwr

Re: Servers4z

Post by drwr »

No, my apologies. This is a terrible bug. Somehow the server has confused the map between turn 1 and turn 2. I have reset this game and it has now restarted as servers5a.
Beliana

Post by Beliana »

I have seen, thx.

But i dont like the new map :?

I figured it out now - but it needs time :wink:
drwr

Post by drwr »

I have heard people complain about the maps available under the "Advanced" map set selection. It is true that some of these maps are indeed quite complex and difficult to arrange. I am willing to consider removing these complex map choices from the mainstream offerings.

David
phx1jjm

Post by phx1jjm »

I am one that does not favor the complicated maps but would want them to stay.
SOMNOS likes them and if you play his games then you have a chance to play with his maps, so gamer beware is what I say.
Arioch

Post by Arioch »

phx1jjm wrote:I am one that does not favor the complicated maps but would want them to stay.
Me too

phx1jjm wrote:SOMNOS likes them and if you play his games then you have a chance to play with his maps, so gamer beware is what I say.
:twisted: phx1jjm you are right, but even Somnos has some problems with his maps i guess
Armageddon has been yesterday - today we are in REAL trouble...