reactor9h T10

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
ZenCat

reactor9h T10

Post by ZenCat »

None of my players were credited with any score for Turn 10. They were on all previous turns according to "history". Did anyone else have this problem?
ZenCat a.k.a. Dale Perkins
drwr

Re: reactor9h T10

Post by drwr »

Looks like your players were credited with points correctly on the server (you can see this on the web interface). So whatever went wrong, it didn't affect the actual score? Maybe there's a new bug in the client reporting of your score? If so, my apologies. Can you use the client to send me a bug report showing this game? Thanks!

David
drwr

Re: reactor9h T10

Post by drwr »

OK, no need to send a bug report--I found the problem. It is indeed a bug in the client, and I'll include the fix in the next update. In the meantime, though, it's just a temporary bug. It might even be fixed now, if you go back into the game and take a look. If it's not fixed already, just press F5 while looking at the Game Window, and it should download a game update that will correct your score indication.

David