Phase when Arms Dealer drops ships?

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
BongoBob

Phase when Arms Dealer drops ships?

Post by BongoBob »

Can't find anywhere telling me what phase of the turn the Arms Dealer drops ships. Does it happen during Phase 2 (Unloading), Phase 4 (Building), Phase 6/7 (Combat/Movement) or some other phase? Curious, 'cause apparently I can build ships AND transfer ships off of the same key on the same turn. The transfer would leave too few ships on the key to do the drop afterwards, which suggests that ship drop happens before transfer, during Phase 2.

Thanks.

Edit: Found this:

"Every ship created requires that the Arms Dealer fleet contains 1 ship and 2 metal at the beginning of the turn." But it doesn't really tell me the Phase (as in, can I get blowed up before ship drop?). Also leads me to wonder about a possible bug. In diaspora9 i am able to drop 3 ships from 2-ship keys. Seems to break the above rule. Not that i mind. :lol:
Tieffdschie

Re: Phase when Arms Dealer drops ships?

Post by Tieffdschie »

it happens between firing and moving.
if your ships get destroyed you build no ship, but built ships do ambush (at least when there was an i-ship before that at the world, all ships do fire - maybe this is a bug....)
MiTCh