"remember me on this computer"

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
ZenCat

"remember me on this computer"

Post by ZenCat »

Hi Dave;
How come the "remember me" box doesn't work anymore? Every time I go to vote I now have to enter my password. I didn't used to. The box always shows up unchecked, and checking it makes no difference. Any idea what's up?
Dale
Tieffdschie

Re: "remember me on this computer"

Post by Tieffdschie »

Your PC doesn´t like you and tries to forget.... :lol:
drwr

Post by drwr »

Hmm, it still works for me. Is there any possibility you have "Private browsing" or some similar option to avoid saving cookies enabled in your browser? Or maybe your computer's clock is off by six months or more?

David
ZenCat

Post by ZenCat »

Well, let's see, the computer clock says 9:08 PM Monday May 30th 2011. Don't think that's the problem. The thing is --- it USED to work! Back before you switched to the other game rating site where I could never read the codes. Once you switched back it didn't work anymore.
Tieffdschie

Post by Tieffdschie »

I have no such problems (Firefox).
Mirek
drwr

Post by drwr »

Hmm, you could try explicitly logging out of the site, then logging back in again via the login page. Maybe something went fubar in your login cookie somehow.