Looking for a Core Game

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
efh777

Looking for a Core Game

Post by efh777 »

I am a professed NOOB - Played STARWEB in 1990's -Getting back into it (Still crazy after all these beers) - Anyways, am in a Classic game and Holy S**T there are a lot of rules - So I want to restart small - with a Core Game. I don't really care how big, just dip my feet, and get the swing of it. I guess all the people in these games have played, and want a big, complex game - I just want to explore worlds. I read the posts, but seem there are a few but not may games. Hard to believe that there aren't 15 people wanting to play. I know it takes a lot of time, but come on - I guess I can start a 1 man private game, but not much fun.
I have some nephewes (younger) that might enjoy a Core game, So might go that route.

Anyone thnking of a core game, think of me. I think I am signed up for Punto2k - but haven't heard. In Welcome3t and Way over my head....(NymphH2O).

Thanks for keeping this genre alive!!!

Eric :shock:
drwr

Re: Looking for a Core Game

Post by drwr »

Hi Eric,

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your experience with RSW.

As to your Core game, try suggesting a standard Core game with just a handful of players--say 2 to 5--and see who signs up. I bet you'll get a few nibbles. :)

David