Where da games?

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
beane

Where da games?

Post by beane »

Is it just me, or have all of the games dried up? A couple of months ago, my client game list had about 8 games, most of which were pretty active. Now, despite signing up for every new game to appear in the last few months, I only have four once-a-week games going on. Also, I notice that none of the pending games I am signed up for have very many other people signed up. I miss having at least one daily game. :cry:
drwr

Re: Where da games?

Post by drwr »

I guess the games come in waves, for whatever reason. There are periods of frenetic activity followed by periods of relative quiet--it's been that way ever since I first turned on the server, a couple of years ago.

Still, there are a handful of big games underway right now--slaves3m, readers5n, and saints4a all have 10 players or more, and fatigue7z has 9. Maybe people already involved in those games are reluctant to sign up for a new one.

You could always propose a new game or two yourself. :)

David
sun-e

Post by sun-e »

ZenCat

Post by ZenCat »

I had a couple StarCon games finally start and that's taken a huge bite out of my gaming time. Elliot, Don, Dan and maybe others are in those games as well. I'm waiting for the next "additional characters" game to start.
Dale
sun-e

Post by sun-e »

Next game looking for players:
https://rswgame.com/signup?gameId=harmful3v

Its the 4. http://www.pbem-spiele.de community game. But everyone is welcome.
sun-e

Post by sun-e »

Two more signups and we go... 8)