Take the weekend off

A place for general chatter about games in progress, games completed, strategy advice, bug reports, or really anything at all that relates in some vague way to RSW.
drwr

Take the weekend off

Post by drwr »

There were several games that were due tonight or tomorrow morning, which I've just delayed until Monday, in response to a heartfelt plea from a player who'd perhaps signed up for a few too many daily games simultaneously.

My apologies if you were anxious for the next turn to run quickly. But you know, life intervenes from time to time for all of us, and I always reserve the right to delay a turn when it seems justified. (I also reserve the right not to delay a turn. If RSW ever becomes hugely popular, it will be harder for me to keep up with this level of personal attention.)

Anyway, I'm about to leave town myself to spend the weekend at San Diego Comic-Con, so I also have my own personal reasons for encouraging RSW players (including myself) to take the weekend off. :)

David
constella

Re: a-ok by me!

Post by constella »

[As a member of one of those delayed games,] Sounds great. I was a little surprised when I didn't find a turn in my mailbox this morning, but figured I'd find an explanation here. and did. and a good one. Keep up the great work. But not this weekend.
ZenCat

Re: Take the weekend off

Post by ZenCat »

My thanks to David for attempting to accommodate me by delaying the games last weekend, but I ended up having computer problems on top of everything else, and I ended up missing several turns in daily games last week. I was able to submit orders for my remaining games today, and the computer hasn't acted up yet, so maybe I've finally got it fixed. Thanks to everyone who has been supportive during this rather trying time.
ZenCat (Dale Perkins)